Thank you for joining us for our webinar Wireless Smog: An invisible toxin. Nurses are eligible to receive 1 hour of nursing continuing education credit after watching the full webinar and completing the post-test and evaluation (you must achieve an 80% or higher on the post-test to receive the credit). It may take 2-3 business days for you to receive your post-test score and CE certificate as scores need to be manually reviewed and released. If you have any questions or issues regarding your CE certificate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
After viewing the webinar, participants will:
- understand sources of exposure to non-ionizing Radio Frequency Radiation
- be able to differentiate between 3G, 4G, and 5G RFR
- state ways to decrease exposure to RFR in their environment
- identify symptoms of ElectroHealthSensitivity in adults and children
- understand how RFR is regulated at the local, state and federal level
The post-test and evaluation can be accessed here.
Click on the photo below to access the webinar or at this link.
For questions regarding the webinar content you can email Catherine Dodd at email@example.com
This course is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider Number CEP17198 for 1 contact hour.