1. Research Priorities and Publication Process Meeting
Please join use for our Research Workgroup webconference on Thursday, February 22 at 7 pm ET – NOTE NEW TIME!
Meeting URL: anymeeting.com/anhe1
Optional Dial-In Number: 863-208-0120
Attendee PIN: 306 1788#
Quick dial (mobile): 863-208-0120,306 1788#
Our AGENDA Includes:
- Research Priorities in Environmental Health Nursing
- RFI update and process thus far
- Journal Club – Eckardt, P., Culley, J. M., Corwin, E., Richmond, T., Dougherty, C., Pickler, R. H., … & DeVon, H. A. (2017). National nursing science priorities: Creating a shared vision. Nursing outlook, 65(6), 726-736.
- Publishing your Environmental Health Nursing Work
- Patricia J. Kelly, Editor-in-Chief of Public Health Nursing will join us
- Pat and Jessica will share the behind the scenes manuscript handling process
- Discussion on fit for an environmental health nursing research section
2. DON’T FORGET – PRIORITIES SURVEY and CONFERENCE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
Please see our request for information and submit your comments to help us shape research priorities:
Registration is open (and please help spread the word) for our two pre-conference workshops at the following:
Atlanta, GA (March 21-24) at the Southern Nursing Research Society Conference: https://netforumpro.com/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=SNRS&WebCode=EventDetail&evt_key=a0086b67-076b-4fb8-86db-8e6a22d21b13
Cleveland, OH (April 12-15) at the Midwest Nursing Research Society Conference https://www.mnrs.org/annual-conference/registration
Here are the PubMed updates for publications from our group this month (please let Jessica know if you have updates for the group).
Here is the link for the cumulative collection of publications.
Items 1 – 3 of 3
1. Community interest and feasibility of using a novel smartphone-based formaldehyde exposure detection technology.
Castner J, Gehrke GE, Shapiro N, Dannemiller KC.
Public Health Nurs. 2018 Jan 11. doi: 10.1111/phn.12384.
2. Integrative Review of the Intersection of Green Space and Neighborhood Violence.
Mancus GC, Campbell J.
J Nurs Scholarsh. 2018 Jan 4. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12365. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Shared Passion at the Nexus of Nursing Informatics, Systems, Policy, and Research: Midwest Nursing Research Society Advances the State of the Science.
Lopez KD, Castner J, Pruinelli L, Schoville R, Piscotty RJ, Farag A, Abusalem S, Monsen KA.
Comput Inform Nurs. 2018 Jan;36(1):5-7. doi: 10.1097/CIN.0000000000000412. No abstract available.
PMID: 29309336 [PubMed – in process]
Thank you for all you do for environmental health and ANHE!