A message from ANHE Executive Director, Katie Huffling:
|Dear ANHE Nurses – So often we hear from you about how thankful you are that you’ve found ANHE. That you’ve found your tribe. In this time of uncertainty, I want to let you know we are so thankful you found us and hope you know how much we appreciate all of you.
It is such an honor to work with such an amazing group of nurses. The strength and dedication I am seeing in nurses around the world makes me so proud to be a nurse. We are full of appreciation for the health community and all the nurses serving on the front lines directly caring for patients and managing the COVID-19 response.
Thank you for all you do!
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus – What You Need to Know
- American Public Health Association: COVID-19
- American Nurses Association (ANA): Coronavirus – What Nurses Need to Know
- Nursing Center: Coronavirus – Resources for Nurses
- ANHE webinar: Home Cleaning Considerations in the Age of Coronavirus
- Join ANHE in Calling on Congress to put Health First with People’s Bailout
- National Environmental Health Association
- The Climate Movement and COVID-19